Fitness Journal For Kids – Track Daily Meals, Water Intake & Activity!
A daily tracker and log book, where your child can track quite a lot of things all through their day that can attribute to being healthy in the long term.
By keeping track on what you’re eating daily, you’ll see what elements are missing & what you might want to do more of…. (or less of!!).
There is one page on a daily basis that you’ll complete – so, your child is welcome to fill it in on a daily basis, but it’s not dated, so it may be completed at any time.
Each daily page contains:
- Space to write down what’s eaten for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks.
- Space to tick off how much water is drank, (an important reminder to stay hydrated!).
- Space to write about any physical activities they’ve participated in.
- A space to write about something that has made the them happy today.
- A space to write about something they’d like to work on the next day.
Each book is measured at 6″ x 9″ inches, so the ideal size for any bag, whether taking to school or out and about. Every book contains quality crisp white paper and a smooth matte finish.
Encourage your child to eat healthily, stay hydrated & remain active. This journal also allows your child to highlight something positive that’s made them happy on a daily basis, as well as something they’d love to work on or strengthen one day.