Are you trying to develop healthier eating habits, to get into shape, take better care of yourself, and live life to its fullest; at the same time as improving your health and wellness?
This meal planner, exercise and self-care diary will help you to set realistic goals for yourself and work towards accomplishing them, “in the future at a time”. It’s going to be the perfect daily companion on your journey to becoming the best version of yourself! It includes a motivating Bible scripture verse for every day of the week, to help to inspire you on your journey towards good health and happiness.
Living a healthier lifestyle is not all the time easy. Whether you’re going gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, low carb, high protein, starting an elimination diet to figure out food allergies or trigger foods, tracking points, clean-eating, or just eating more whole grains, and plant-based foods; your new food plan can be overwhelming at first. On the other hand, this food and exercise diary is a simple and effective tool to help you tackle your eating goals.
There are sections for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and water intake; as well as a place to track daily activity, cravings, and feelings about your progress. You’ll monitor weight, blood pressure and blood sugar levels, calorie intake etc.
It has six months of daily spreads, giving you plenty of time for the development and formation of a healthy eating habit.
- Record your daily food consumption: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, calories.
- Monitor your daily calorie and water intake
- Keep track of your daily physical activity and exercise
- Track your cravings and respond to them appropriately
- Keep an eye on whether you get enough sleep
- Think about your mood and how it affects your eating habits etc.
- Reflect on your feelings about your progress and take steps to give a boost to every day.
- Monitor your weight, blood pressure and blood sugar levels etc.
- Daily motivational Bible scripture verse
Why are food diaries so effective as a weight loss tactic?
Writing down and keeping an eye on your daily food intake gives you a good perception of how much you in fact consume every day. Studies have shown that tracking and planning your meals, yield great results, even recording your nutrition for just in the future can make a huge difference.
Journal notebooks help you to identify your good habits; E.g. choosing healthy nutritious snacks and plant-based foods; and your bad habits; such as eating too many unhealthy snacks or drinking mostly sugary drinks.
This health, wellness & self-care journal will be the perfect daily companion on your journey to becoming a better you!