- Are you just trying to live to tell the tale another day?
- Is the burden of caregiving taking its toll?
- Is burnout and exhaustion keeping you from providing quality care?
- Are you desperate for tactics and skills that in truth work?
- Are your relationships suffering?
Battle-Tested Solutions Revealed!
Drawing from the latest developments and approaches in Alzheimer’s and dementia care, Forget Me Not has the entire answers. No matter what challenges you are facing, Forget Me Not provides the reader with clear and concise strategies needed to take care of those with neurodegeneration.
Each chapter offers specific examples and exercises to master the skills necessary to create a calmer, happier, and healthier environment for those with cognitive decline and their caregivers.
- Disturbing Behaviors: Gain the confidence to effectively get rid of or minimize undesirable reactions and behaviors, creating a better quality of life.
- Communication Made Easy: How you’ll stop arguing and start communicating. Learn to send a message so it may be received by the person with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Hygiene Habits: Why do they refuse to bathe? Avoid these common mistakes and turn bathing into a pleasant experience.
- Sundowning Secrets: Simple ways to reduce anxiety for yourself and your loved one. Forget Me Not will walk you through the challenges of Sundowning.
- Preserve Your Relationship: Dementia deteriorates not only brains, but relationships. Discover how to nourish your connection instead of destroying it.
And so much more…
READ! Before it’s too late!
“The book is actually well done and I am sure it’s going to be very well received.”
—Dr. Sharon A. Brangman, M.D., FACP, AGSF
Distinguished Service Professor
Chair, Department of Geriatrics
Director, Upstate Center of Excellence for Alzheimer’s Disease
SUNY Upstate Medical University