Are you still suffering from tinnitus?
Choose our tinnitus relief patch and live a quiet life without tinnitus.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Our Ear Ringing Relief Patches:
1. Quickly relieve tinnitus, such as ringing, buzzing, clicking, and hissing.
2. Calm your entire nervous system and prevent panic attacks, at the same time as improving blood circulation to relieve headaches.
3. The effect is quick and the effect is longer.
4. Natural herbs contain plenty of plant extracts.
5. Easy to use and easy to carry, this is a must-have product for home go back and forth.
How To Use:
Step 1. Keep the skin clean and dry.
Step 2. Apply the tinnitus relief patch to the soles of the feet and at the back of the ears.
Step 3. Apply every 8-12 hours, once a day.
1. If allergies or other adverse reactions occur after use, please stop the usage of the ear ringing relief patches immediately.
2. Do not put the tinnitus relief patch on the wound or skin ulcers to prevent infection.
50Pcs Tinnitus Relief for Ringing Ears Patches
【Effectively Relieve Tinnitus】This tinnitus relief remedy patch is effective in relieving tinnitus, reducing buzzing, clicking and other tinnitus symptoms. You no longer have to endure the effects of inexplicable sounds in your ears.
【Ingredients Natural】Our ear ringing relief patch is made by the herbal extracts, herbal formula with no irritation.There’s no uncomfortable feeling all over use, relieve discomfort.
【Enhance Concentration】Tinnitus relief for ringing ears patches can Enhance your memory and concentration so you won’t be interrupted in your thinking by tinnitus, reducing your risk of memory impairment.
【Relieve Discomfort】The highly permeable ear ringing relief patches diffuse active ingredients directly through the skin to Enhance blood circulation, relieve headaches, and reduce sensitivity to ear noise.
【Easy to Use】Just peel it off and stick it on the skin at the back of the ear. Take it out after 6-8 hours. Easy to use, no side effects. It is very suitable for alleviating tinnitus caused by hearing loss or noise exposure.