Discover foods you are reacting to, and identify more secure foods you CAN eat with this food diary designed specifically for people who find themselves following the Low FODMAP Diet.
Here’s what you’ll find in this journal:
- Daily Low FODMAP Food & Symptom Diary (120 pages for 60 days of tracking)
Tick the checkbox indicating which phase of the FODMAP diet you are on. Write down which food you are reintroducing today, and what FODMAP group it’s in.
Write down the foods you eat for Each and every meal, with space for noting any symptoms.
Record the time and type of up to 10 bowel movements per day.
Rate how good/bad your symptoms were for the day, and their effect on quality of life indicators like your mood, energy levels, and stress.
- Self Filling Food Lists For Each and every Low FODMAP Diet Phase (2 pages per phase, 6 pages total)
Write down which foods you’ll be able to and can’t eat for Phase 1 of the Low FODMAP Diet (Elimination).
Write down which foods you are reintroducing for Phase 2 (Reintroduction), and tick the checkbox to indicate whether the reintroduction used to be a success or not. There’s also space for writing notes, e.g. on what symptoms you experienced.
For Phase 3, make a list of secure foods, foods to keep away from, and foods to restrict.
- Monthly Symptom/Quality of Life Tracker (2 charts over 2 pages, 1 month per chart)
Here you get to plot your symptom score (e.g. for diarrhea, bloating, gas) and/or quality of life indicator score (e.g. mood, sleep, energy levels), to spot trends and see if they’re bettering with time.
You can plot up to 3 of these in one chart to compare them, you’ll be able to see for example, how bowel movements correlate with stress levels.
- Bristol Stool Chart (0.5 page)
For scoring your poo
- Doctors/Dietician Appointments & Tests/Investigations (2 pages)
For keeping everything in one place:- never miss an appointment again, and know what your test results are at a glance.
- Blank Ruled Notes Pages (6 pages)
And here are some other features of this journal:
- 138 total pages (60 days worth of daily tracking)
- Size: 6” x 9” (around 15 x 23 cm — small enough to take with you when you go out)
- Premium white paper
- Soft matt cover
The time for GUESSING what foods are making your life a living hell is OVER. It’s time to start getting serious with the Low FODMAP Diet. Pick up a copy of this food diary, start methodically WRITING IT ALL DOWN, and you’ll soon start reaping the advantages of a calm, quiet gut, free of pain, bloat, diarrhea, and the entire rest.